Blogging tips

viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2019

BOO!

Hi there!
A new entry for Oddball Art Stamps


On this occasion we present to you the Creepy Cute Chronicles the new stamps designed by Eny Dunn and that will be available in your Etsy store

Today I prepared a simple card with some of the digis she has designed, a cup with the phrase "Coffee or I will hex you!" I've placed on a banner image # 203 of Oddball Art Stamps colored with Copic.





If you want to receive this and other images do not forget to subscribe to the Oddball newsletter to receive a completely free image every Friday 

Remember that you can use my DTHADRY10 code to enjoy a 10% discount in the online store

And do not forget that we have a challenge a march that you can see in the Oddball blog, encourage you to participate

I hope you like it!


 See you soon!





1 comentario:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished
    to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
    Amazon bellen

    ResponderEliminar