Blogging tips

viernes, 19 de julio de 2019

CREEPY CUTE CHRONICLES #62

Hello everybody! 
Another Friday comes Oddball's Creepy Cute Chronicles


This time Lizzy brings us this nice creepy little bear, CCC #62

I have prepared this tag in which I used the image of this Friday and another image of an exclusive set



They are colored with Copic:

Little bear: W7 W65 W3 W1
B01 B04 B06
RV20 RV23 RV29 RV69
BG93 E000
BG72 BG10

Girl: BV29 BV25 BV23 BV31
E000 E00 E02 E04
BV29 C5 C3 Y11 RV04
BG49 BG13 BG10





 I love the feeling: 
"I MISS YOU ...
LIKE AN IDIOT MISSES THE POINT! 



For the tag, a black gesso base, white marble effect spray and waxes "Rose Gold" and "Peacock"


Remember that every Friday Lizzy gives us an image, you just have to subscribe to her newsletter

I hope you like it!

See you soon!





3 comentarios:

  1. Me encanta esa combinación de Catwoman sexy con ese osito de peluche totalmente bapuleado y que me inspira una ternura incontrolable. Te ha quedado chulísimo el tag. ¡Eres la reina de ese formato, Hadry! Un besazo.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. jajjajajja, si la verdad es que el pobrecillo esta cascaete,🤣
      Muchísmas gracias preciosa🖤

      Eliminar
  2. I really like what you guys tend to be up to. This kind of clever work and exposure!visit site

    ResponderEliminar