Blogging tips

viernes, 21 de junio de 2019

PET SEMATARY

Hiiiii!!!!
Another Friday I come to show you my proposal with the image that Lizzy brings us in his Creepy Cute Chronicles



Today I come the image of last week and with this week's, ccc # 57 and ccc # 58

Lizzy last week had problems uploading the image but has been on the page to download





And this is my proposal, the colored images with Copic and the background with Neocolors II

Remember that every Friday Lizzy gives us an image, you just have to subscribe to her newsletter

I hope you like it!

See you soon!



5 comentarios:

  1. I love this hun! Its such a perfect combo and so creepy cute!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I found the blog some what interesting in its content wise and easier to understand what they had said. I love if you publish the blogs often. visit site

    ResponderEliminar