Blogging tips

viernes, 12 de abril de 2019

HAPPY DAY

Hi!!!!

I'm back with an entry to Oddball Art Stamps.



How every Friday, Lizzy brings us her Creepy Cute Chronicles.

Today we have prepared the same image in cute and creepy.

Shortly it is my niece´s birthday and I have made this double tag with the image ccc #48.

I painted them with Copic makers.

I have prepared the backgrounds with Infusions and pieces of paper.

Some wooden arrows and thread.

I made a tag with the Fuse ...

.... and ready!!!!


Cute


Creepy



Cute


Creepy

Remember that every Friday Lizzy sends her  CCC and gives us one of her creations, you just have to suscribe to the newsletter
and every Friday you will receive a digi.

I hope you like it! see you soon!!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario