Blogging tips

martes, 5 de marzo de 2019

ODDBALL CHALLENGE MARCH

Hi every body!!!



I bring you my inspiration for the Oddball March Challenge, whose theme is "Life size Leprechauns & Unlucky Clovers".

The image that I used is #122, and i leave the link here








This is my card and the steps that I have followed are:

  1. I have painted the base with Impasto "Burlap"
  2. I have added a craft paper with stars
  3. I used a wheel trace stencil and texture paste from cadence.
  4. Then I added touches of Infusions, color "Emerald Green!
  5. I put some sheets and rope.
  6. I painted the image with Copic:

  • Hair: BV29, BV25, BV23
  • Skin: BG96, BG93, BG10
  • Mouth, bow, skull and heart: RV02, RV06
  • Shoes: C5, C3, C1
  • Clothing: W5, W3, W1
  • Eye: BG93, BG10, E04, E000
I leave the link to the store and the blog:
- BLOG: March Challenge
- STORE: link

And remember to suscribe to the newsletter to receive all the news.

I hope you are encourage to participate

See you soon!!!




1 comentario:

  1. Keep up the very good works guys I’ve incorporated you guys into my personal blogroll. visit site

    ResponderEliminar